Keukenhof and Zaanse Schans day-tour from Amsterdam with A’DAM Lookout
- See Dutch icons, such as the tulips in Keukenhof and windmills in Zaanse Schans
- Visit the A’DAM Lookout for a panoramic view of Amsterdam
- Enjoy transportation in a comfortable bus
Experience the beauty of Keukenhof Gardens in bloom on a guided morning tour from Amsterdam. Travel by small comfortable coach out to the Netherlands’ most famous bulb region, passing through remarkable flower filled meadows. Let your expert guide tell you about the park and its history.
In the afternoon continue to the windmill village, Zaanse Schans, and see all the Dutch icons, such as windmills, wooden houses, cheese and clogs. Enjoy a guided tour of the village, which is also an outdoor museum, where you will visit the clog museum, annex wooden shoemaker shop, and get to taste Dutch farmer cheese in the cheese farm.
Finish your day with a visit to the A’DAM Lookout, an observation deck with an unrivalled panoramic view of Amsterdam.
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Admission to Keukenhof Garden
- Windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Visit to clogmaker and cheesefarm
- Spectacular 360 ̊ views from A’DAM Lookout
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 Amsterdam, Netherlands
You can join the tour at any of these pick-up points:
8.15am: Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side
9.00am: THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51. How to get there: Take the 3-minute free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg from Amsterdam Central Station. On disembarking, turn left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The guide speaks English, Spanish and German
- Tour operates daily from 21 March to 19 May
- Starting time is at 9.00am
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...