Like-a-local private tour of Amsterdam
- Get to know the real Amsterdam with a local guide
- Discover unique local spots and visit the hippest part of Amsterdam: the North
- Stop for some coffee and delicious Dutch apple pie
- Private tour: only you and your local host!
You thought Amsterdam was all about tulips, cheese and the Red Light District? Think again. There are so many unique things to experience in this awesome city, you only have to know where to look. Step into the shoes of a local during this unique Withlocals Originals tour and discover it with your private local guide. Go off the beaten track and experience what Amsterdam is truly all about!
Go to secret spots where only locals go to. Visit a unique exhibition, hidden away in between the bookshelves of Amsterdam’s local library. Discover places where art, design and science merge, and visit local initiatives that perfectly depict the city’s innovative and creative mindset. And best of all, you’ll get to visit the coolest district of Amsterdam: the North. Not to forget about the cool bars, nice local markets and beautiful, uncrowded canals; it's all included.
Dutch apple pie and coffee are included in the price. The heavenly slice of pie is served to you by a 60-year-old couple, who have already owned their local bar for more than 40 years. At the end of your day off the beaten track, you'll also enjoy the best coffee at the coolest café of the city. If you happen to be looking for something specific, just let your local host know. The tour can be completely tailored to you.
This is your plan:
- Meeting point - Amsterdam Central Station
- Stop 1 - Mediamatic: a new urban-collective where art, science and design merge together. Learn about innovative, sustainable projects set up by the locals of Amsterdam
- Stop 2 - Discover the amazing campus for international designers and artists. The location itself is an artwork!
- Stop 3 - Be amazed by a cool exhibition hidden away in the local library. Walk up a few stairs to discover a peaceful, non-touristy viewing point
- Stop 4 - Walk past Haarlemmerstraat; Amsterdam's hippest street full of cool bars, small hip boutiques and stores
- Stop 5 - Enjoy a piece of authentic apple pie in a local café. The owners are a 60-years-old couple who have been running the place for more than 40 years together. Locals all agree it’s one of the best places to taste the real recipe for Dutch apple pie
- Stop 6 - Wander past the canals where only locals come and enjoy local life away from the busy city center
- Stop 7 - Take the ferry to the hippest part of Amsterdam: the North. Known for its art-scene, festivals and local markets
- Stop 8 - NDSM: Enjoy a coffee at the coolest bar of the North. Hidden away in what used to be an industrial site you’ll find a hip, relaxing environment where you can sit down together with your local host
- Final Stop - Amsterdam Central Station
- Private tour with a local guide
- A slice of delicious Dutch apple pie
- Other food and drinks
- Guest pick-up
Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of I Amsterdam Visitor Center outside the main entrance of the Central Station.
- Moderate amount of walking included
- Please specify any dietary restrictions at check-out
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the ans...
Amsterdam’s prosperity in the Golden Age would have been unimaginable without the contribution made ...
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
This hop-on hop-off tour through Holland’s picturesque countryside is the perfect way to explore out...
Enjoy Amsterdam at its fullest during this highlights tour with a twist. The Begijnhof, Rembrandt's ...
Disfruta de un recorrido guiado a pie por el Barrio Rojo de Ámsterdam y concédete también un paseo e...
Let a comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan take you to today’s first destination in about ...