Private 1.5-hour Amsterdam tour with the floating Flower market
- Discover the real Amsterdam in a nutshell
- Get tips and tricks to kickstart your stay
- Enjoy the city with your favourite local and get answers to all your questions
- 100% private, 100% personal
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the answers to the burning questions on your mind. You’ll get all the insights you need to assure you of an awesome stay in this amazing city. You’ll get more info than any online source or guidebook could ever provide. After all, it’s the locals who know best!
You’ll walk through the city together, visiting some hidden spots among the main sights. While you wander past local markets, beautiful churches and multicultural district you can ask anything you want.
Want to know where they serve the best local beer in town? Or are you wondering what is the best time of the day to visit the Red Light District? Or where to get tickets for the Anne Frank house? Ask ahead! Your guide can help you with anything, from finding the best restaurant that fits your taste to telling you which up-and-coming districts you need to visit. This tour has everything to make your stay truly memorable.
Your local guide can’t wait to introduce you to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Your host will give you unique insights into daily local life. They know the city like the back of their hand and can share endless tips and tricks with you to complete your stay.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Central Station
- Stop 1 - Visit the stunning st. Nicholas Church
- Stop 2 - Wander through vibrant Chinatown
- Stop 3 - Discover the famous Red Light District
- Stop 4 - Walk past the Flowermarket
- Stop 5 - The most known square in Amsterdam: Damsquare
- Stop 6 - Discover the beautiful hidden Begijnhof
- Final Stop - Local café at Rembrandtsquare
- Private guide
- Coffee at Rembrandtsquare
- Hotel pick-up
De Ruijterkade 36B, 1012 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide outside Wagamama restaurant at the back of the Central Station
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Flexible starting time between 9.00am and 6.00pm
- Please indicate when you'd like to start the tour at check-out
- Confirmation of the guide's contact details will be sent to you after the booking
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Enjoy Amsterdam at its fullest during this highlights tour with a twist. The Begijnhof, Rembrandt's ...
Fall in love with all the various delicious snacks and dishes Amsterdam has to offer. In a city that...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
You thought Amsterdam was all about tulips, cheese and the Red Light District? Think again. There ar...
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
This 2½-hour* walking tour covers the main sights of the inner city. The guides with whom we work ha...
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight i...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Get ready for an experience of a lifetime! If you want to experience the Red Light District in Amste...