Red Light District private tour with a local
- Discover the most famous district of Amsterdam
- Get unique insights from a local
- Visit the oldest building of the city, walk past the unique blue lights area and escape the buzz of the city by visiting a beautiful temple
- 100% private, 100% personal
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about? There’s so much to discover about this peculiar neighborhood. And now’s your chance to find it all out together with your own private local host.
Locals walk past the windows and small alleys of the Red Light District every day. To go to work, on their way to school and even to bring their children to kindergarten. It’s a part of their city and no one shies away from it.
Wander through the narrow alleys, Chinatown, the famous Weighbuilding and of course the red and blue lights. Thanks to your favorite host, you’ll get to know the real stories behind the windows, the famous Casa Rossa and you’ll discover various hidden spots too. You’ll definitely have something unique to share once you’re back home.
This is the plan:
- Meeting Point - Beursplein
- Highlight 1 - The most famous street of Amsterdam: Warmoesstraat
- Highlight 2 - Visit a local brewery
- Highlight 3 - Wander through Chinatown
- Highlight 4 - Discover the oldest building of Amsterdam
- Highlight 5 - Walk through the narrowest street of Amsterdam
- Highlight 6 - Wander past the red and blue lights
- Final Stop - The famous Weighbuilding at Nieuwmarkt
- Private guide
- Drinks and snacks
Meet your guide by the Wallstreet Bull on Beursplein square
- Moderate amount of walking involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Flexible starting time between 9.00am and 6.00pm
- Please indicate when you'd like to start the tour at check-out
- Guide's contact information will be sent to you after the booking
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat tri...
Join this relaxed walking tour through Amsterdam's Red Light district. Hear about the beginnings of ...
The City Card gives you unlimited access to Amsterdam's GVB public transport system for 24, 48, 72, ...
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight i...
Combine discovering the canal ring from the water in a hop-on-hop-off boat with exploring other Amst...
Visit the popular Red Light District in Amsterdam and learn about its history. During this 2.5-hour ...