Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam fast track ticket
- Admire a collection of more than 500 bizarre artifacts from around the world
- Learn about the incredible life of Robert Ripley
- Everything you see at Ripley’s Amsterdam is real
- 5 floors including lounge with panoramic view
Are you ready to discover a world where the unbelievable happens and the amazing comes to life? Ripley's Believe It or Not! brings you closer to the most incredible exhibits from around the world. Enjoy a full experience behind the doors of Ripley's Amsterdam and let the museum open your eyes.
You can take a journey of discovery through Ripley's Pop Culture Gallery, where you will find a collection of amazing art made of bizarre and unusual materials ranging from a real wooden carved Bugatti to a seven-meter transformer. Ripley's Amsterdam also displays an unbelievable collection of curious items from ancient cultures. Visitors can see real shrunken heads from the Amazon to an authentic Russian space suit. The mini-bible carried by the Apollo 14 crew is also on display.
Don't forget to take a picture with the most remarkable people from around the world. You can come face to face with Robert Wadlow known for his amazingly tall height of 2.72 meters (9 feet) or the 'Lizard Man' who underwent a body modification to look like a real lizard.
Also, Ripley's Amsterdam invites you to immerse yourself in Dutch culture by entering a replica of a traditional windmill and crawling inside a piece of cheese. Bring your imagination to live in our themed rooms, from witnessing how Amsterdam would look under water to learning more about the legends of the music industry in this amazing city.
- Fast-track ticket to Ripley's Believe it or Not! Amsterdam
- 5D Cinema (4th floor)
- Children (4-15 years old): reduced
- Infants (3 years old and under): no charge
Damstraat 2, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Redeem your voucher at Ripley's Believe it or Not! Amsterdam.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors are more than welcome to take photographs, however tripods and lights may not be used
- Guests need to dispose of all food, drink, and chewing gum products before entering the attraction
- The duration of the attraction is between 40 minutes to 2 hours
- You can enter the attraction at any date or time. Your voucher is valid until 31 December 2018
- The attraction is open daily 9.00am-10.00pm
- Last admission: 10.00pm
- Closed on 4 May
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to Xt...
Visit the legendary brewery where Heineken beer has been made for over a century and learn about the...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...