Disneyland® Resort 1 and 2-day tickets
- Make a wish upon a star and bring your family to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park
- Choose between a 1 or 2-day adventure to visit the theme parks
- See exciting shows, events and concerts with classic Disney characters like Minnie and Mickey, Goofy and more
Make your wildest dreams come true at Disneyland® Resort in California! Experience Disneyland® Park and/or Disney California Adventure® Park with 1-day or 2-day ticket options. With a 1-day ticket, you'll only be able to visit one park. However, a two-day ticket allows you to experience the magic at both with a visit to one park one day, and the other the next.
Disneyland® Park, originally just Disneyland®, is the first Disney theme park to open in the world and offers the classic Disney experience. Witness your favorite characters and fairy tales come to life at Disneyland® Park, where dreams really do come true.
Disney California Adventure® Park, an equally enchanting and riveting destination, offers the same Disney magic but features Pixar and Marvel stories in addition to Disney. Alcohol is allowed here, making it enjoyable for both the kids AND adults!
- Admission to Disneyland® Park and/or Disney California Adventure® Park
- Children (ages 3-9)
- Children (ages 0-2) free entry
Disneyland Park, 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
Simply show up at the attraction with a printed or mobile copy of your voucher.
- You will receive confirmation within 12 hours of booking
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded
- 1-day regular, peak and value tickets must be used during the corresponding season
- Please bring a valid copy of your photo I.D
- If you choose the 1-day ticket, you can enter Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park
- If you choose the 2-day ticket, you may enter one park per day
- Schedules are subject to change, it is recommended to check the official opening hours in advance
Disney California Adventure® Park
- Daily from 8.00am-10.00pm
- Daily from 8.00am-12.00am
- Magic Morning: 7.00am-8.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- To better enjoy your Magic Morning, arrive at least 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening hours
Enter the magical world of Disney with the Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper ticket. The ticket allows ...
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farms theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Ori...
Get ready to experience a day of fabulous facts, fun trivia, and famous locations that make LA one o...
Skip the hassle with traffic and parking. Get picked up from your Los Angeles area hotel* and be del...
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction...
Travel from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in luxury on one of Lux Bus’ modern motor coaches with upgraded...
The 420 Cannabis Experience begins at Universal Studios Hollywood, near the Burbank studio tour. Aft...
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - 17 Mile Drive - CarmelAfter journeying up north along the breat...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley en route to Sin City,...
Departing from Los Angeles, your tour's first stop is Palm Springs, once home to celebrities such as...