Jet Boat Excursion in Talkeetna
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Set off on a guided twenty-mile adventure over the gentle river waters of a charming spot in Alaska
- Keep your eyes to spot a bald eagle's nest, as well as all sorts of other wildlife
- Head out on foot for a guided hike to a Dena'ina Indian Encampment where you learn about the rich history found here
- Make your way to the Susitna River for some of the best views of Alaska's scenic wonder
What to expect
Explore the Alaskan wilderness on a fun and speedy jet boat tour. Cruise over sparkling water as you discover the great outdoors with a knowledgeable guide leading the way.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided 2-hour jet boat tour
- Roundtrip bus shuttle from Anchorage to Talkeetna
- Natural history hike
What to remember
- Please dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket that can shield you from light wind or rain.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.