Get an in-depth look at life in the Taurus Mountains, with visits to the region’s most stunning attractions. Visit three historic villages, and get a peek at Turkey’s famous button houses and an 850-year-old Ottoman-era mosque. You’ll also enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the largest subterranean lake in the country, filled with picturesque cave formations. During the tour, you'll be accompanied by a professional local guide.
Excursions & day trips
Ormana village and Golden Cradle Cavern guided tour
Availability: Please refer to the calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Taurus Mountains
- Visit three historic villages, and get a peek at Turkey’s famous button houses
- Discover an 850-year-old Ottoman-era mosque
- Enjoy a boat ride on the largest subterranean lake in the country
What to expect
- Professional guide (English speaking only)
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
What's not included
- Infants 0-3 years old
- Children 4-11 years old
Tahılpazarı Mah, Yener Ulusoy Blv 1/3, 07040 Muratpaşa/Antalya
Front of McDonald's by Hadrian Gate
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.