- A 48-hour card to discover the festival from 1st June 2018 to 13th January 2019
- Free access to temporary and permanent exhibitions in 7 museums
- Free access to the Cathedral of our Lady and 4 monumental churches
Antwerp Baroque Festival takes place from June 1st 2018 to January 13th 2019.
Antwerp is the most distinctive Baroque city of the Low Countries. During 'Antwerp Baroque 2018. Rubens inspires', the city pulls out all the stops with a daring and lavish programme in which old Baroque rubs shoulders with new Baroque. You'll see an unexpected side of Antwerp, both chic and unrefined, historical and contemporary, world city and pocket sized metropolis. The festival combines artistic obstinacy with workaday authenticity.
The pass is valid for 48 hours (from the first time you use it) and entitles you to free admission to the Rubens House, Museum Mayer van den Bergh, the Cathedral of Our Lady, St. Paul’s Church, the exhibitions Michaelina (MAS), Sanguine | Bloedrood (M HKA), Paul Kooiker (FOMU), Baroque Book Design (Museum Plantin-Moretus) and Cokeryen (Snijders&Rockox House), as well as a discount to selected events. You must pay an additional fee for guided visits or special activities during the exhibitions.
The pass comes with a handy guide and a city map with useful information about all the participating venues.
- Free access to permanent and temporary exhibitions at several museums
- Free access to Cathedral of our Lady and 4 monumental churches
- Free use of public transport
Tourist Information Centres
Redeem your Musement PRINTED voucher at our Tourist Information Centres at Grote Markt 13 (Main Square), open daily from 10 am to 5 pm or at Central Station (level 0 near the escalators) open daily from 9 am to 5 pm.
- The pass does not include free public transport
- On your first visit, the Antwerp Baroque City Card will be automatically activated 48 hours
- You should keep in mind that quite a few museums are closed on Monday
- Discount for events is only available during the city festival and until end of stock
The City Festival 'Antwerp Baroque 2018. Rubens Inspires' takes place every day between June 1st 2018 and 13th of January 2019.
Aproveite o passeio turístico de Antuérpia! Hop-on hop-off no seu lazer, e descobrir os principais d...
O tempo voa em uma cidade que tem tanto a oferecer quanto Antuérpia. Passe o seu com sabedoria e com...
Helmut Lotti: première en tour weer in eigen land Helmut Lotti repart en tournée partout en Belgique...
NL: Salsa, soca, cumbia, merengue, bachata … Genieten en je in de exotische zevende hemel bevinden. ...
NL “Helmut Lotti schakelt ook in eigen land weer een versnelling hoger, terug naar het élan van wele...
Localizado no coração da cidade, o café possui um elegante bar no piso térreo com luminárias em casc...