Grand Discovery with hummer from Grand Canyon
- See stunning views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Take a hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Check out the views and take tons of photos of the canyon
See the best Grand Canyon sights on a scenic flight flying across the South Rim and aboard a Hummer on this tour. On your airplane tour going over the canyon, you’ll see rock formations like Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor as well as the Colorado River. Upon return, head over to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to take your guided ground tour on an open-air hummer. You’ll see great views of Grand Canyon National Park and get to see Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, or Moran Point. Along the way, your driver/guide will tell you about the history of the region and the ancient people that once lived on the land.
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- 40-45 minute sightseeing flight
3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 USA
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...