Your majestic helicopter tour begins at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport at the Grand Canyon's South Rim. You'll settle into the helicopter and lift off across the South Rim of the Grand Canyon near Grandview Point. Afterward, you’ll soar across the sky towards the widest, deepest part of the gorge, peering 5,000 feet down to the sculptor of the Canyon: the Colorado River. Get gorgeous views of one of Mother Nature's masterpieces!
Helicopter tour of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Japanese , Danish , Chinese , Korean
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Catch a glimpse of the majestic South Rim with aerial views of the Colorado River and Dragon Corridor
- Get a jawdropping birdseye aerial view of one of Mother Nature's masterpieces
- First time at the Grand Canyon? This experience is perfect to get to know it like a pro!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 30 minute air tour of the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Pre-recorded narration in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Chinese
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Please meet at the Majestic helicopter check-in desk.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must bring government-issued ID
- Passengers must be at least 2 years old to participate in this tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.