Soar like a bird over Lake Powell and see aerial views of Horseshoe Bend on this exciting tour. This tour consists of a 30-minute flight and departs from the Page, AZ terminal and is the perfect fit for visitors who don’t have much time or want to see the sights from above. Enjoy the views aboard an airplane that is climate-controlled for a comfortable ride. Fly over the blue waters of Lake Powell surrounded by nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline and the hidden Horseshoe Bend. Horseshoe Bend near the Colorado River is a tall rock formation and has been an inspiration to photographers for many years.
What to expect
Ask a question
Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend air only tour from Arizona
Duration: 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Comfortable flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Stunning views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Panoramic views and tons of photography opportunities
What to expect
- 30 minute sightseeing flight
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Daily: 10.30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.