Culture and wine in Les-Baux-de-Provence from Arles
- Breathtaking view from the medieval village Les-Baux-de-Provence
- Enjoy the audio-visual show in the Carrières de Lumières 'Van Gogh, the Starry Night'
- Wine-tasting in a winery at the foot of the Alpilles hill-range
Admire Les Baux de Provence, medieval village labeled as "one of the most beautiful villages in France". This immense and superb stone fortress is without doubt one of the "must-sees" on the Provencal tourist trail !
Enjoy the audiovisual show (ticket included) in the Carrières de Lumière : a multimedia exhibition of famous paintings are displayed on the walls of the quarry accompanied by music. Vincent Van Gogh will be the theme in 2019.
Wine-tasting in an estate at the foot of the Alpilles hill range. The wines of Les Baux are defined by the unique, multi-faceted character of the soil, naturally protected and dried
by the mistral wind. The Baux de Provence wines have been officially recognized since 1995 by a "Registered Designation of Origin" (Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- Entrance fees to Carrières de Lumières
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses. Gratuities (optional).
- Infant (0-3): free. Age must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of Hôtel Jules César.
- From 9 April 2019 – 14 October 2019
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Departure at 2.00pm | Return at 6.00pm
No tours on 1st May 2019, 25th December 2019, 1st January 2020
The city of Arles is extremely linked to the painter Van Gogh. He stayed in Arles from February 1888...
The joy of travelling in Provence is soaking up the stunning variety of landscapes: from fields of l...
Discover the Roman and medieval architectures with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the mediev...
Discover a traditional open-air market everyday in a different village of Provence and appreciate it...
Admire the hilltop villages in the Luberon hillrange famous thanks to Peter Mayle and his book 'A Ye...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...