Full day lavender tour from Arles
- See the blooming lavender fields
- Stroll through a provençal market
- Visit the Lavender Museum (entrance included)
Experience the essence of Provence with this full-day tour from Arles and discover the lavender fields of Sault, the village of Gordes and the lavender museum.
You'll start the day strolling through a traditional open-air market where you can find a variety of fish, vegetables, fruits, olive oil and truffles. You'll then drive to Sault or Roussillon along a picturesque road bordered with wild lavender fields (photo stop). You'll have free time to visit in Sault or Roussillon, go shopping in lavender shops (essence, flowers, honey) and have lunch on your own (not included).
After lunch, you'll hit the road to Gordes, a perched village in Luberon entirely stone-built.
If you're taking this tour around mid-June and mid-July only, you'll have the chance to stop at Senanque abbey and dive into the blooming lavender fields.
The day ends with a tour of the Lavender Museum in Coustellet (included) where you'll find out the secrets of the lavender flower.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Entrance to the Lavender Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of the hotel Jules César.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 4 June 2018 – 15 August 2018
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Departure at 8.15am | Return at 6.45pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Gratuit pour les moins de 26 ans ressortissants de l'Union Européenne et POUR TOUS LE 1ER DIMANCHE D...
Voix rocailleuse, regard lucide et plume aiguisée. Ambition, charisme et humilité. Localisé dans le ...
Salut c’est Kyan, J'espère que vous, ça va. Moi oui, mais vous me manquez depuis mon dernier spectac...
Dès son premier EP en 2016, Adam Naas imposait sa voix de soul man à la beauté ravageuse. Depuis, le...
The Limiñanas sont de retour avec « Shadow People », leur cinquième album. Le groupe de Perpignan s'...
La silhouette hyper affûtée, une cascade capillaire digne de John Snow, l'Oeil du Tigre en bandouliè...