Visit all Provence in one day from Arles
- See the UNESCO classified Pont du Gard
- Photo stop at Les Antiques, St Rémy de Provence, painted many times by Van Gogh
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Gordes and Roussillon
- Visit the Lavender Museum or the Senanque Abbey
The joy of travelling in Provence is soaking up the stunning variety of landscapes: from fields of lavender and ancient olive groves to cliff-top roads and maquis-cloaked hills. Taking a day to explore the beauty of Provence is a minimum yet a must if you're visiting France. What you're going to do and see:
You will visit the UNESCO classified Pont du Gard, also the most amazing and best-preserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Western Europe. Stop at the Antiques in Saint Rémy de Provence (Triumphal Arch and mausoleum) located in a field of olive trees, a landscape painted several times by Van Gogh. Climb up the village of les Baux de Provence, located upon a rock at 245 meters of altitude! Stroll through its historical center where you will see the Museum of Santons, the Hotel des Porcelets, Saint Vincent Church and beautiful houses from the 16th century.
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day.
You'll head to the village of Roussillon, famous for its red and yellow ochre cliffs, unusual natural landscape.You will also enjoy panoramic view of Gordes, entirely stone built hilltop village in Luberon which ranks among the most beautiful villages in France.You'll visit the Lavender Museum (ticket included) to discover the flower symbol of Provence. Between mid-June and mid-July only, enjoy a photo stop at Senanque Abbey to take pictures of the blooming lavender fields (during that period, the visit of the lavender museum is replaced by the photo stop at Senanque Abbey).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus. English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Entrance fee to the Lavender Museum and Pont du Gard
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses. Gratuities (optional).
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of the hotel Jules César.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 9 April 2018 – 14 October 2018
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Departure at 8.30am| Return at 6.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Gratuit pour les moins de 26 ans ressortissants de l'Union Européenne et POUR TOUS LE 1ER DIMANCHE D...
Madame Monsieur est un duo français de pop. À deux pour regarder le monde, mieux le voir et l’entend...
Une batterie métronomique et féline à la fois, des riffs de guitare dobro trempés dans la braise, un...
Ça fait déjà des lustres, des chandelles plutôt, que Christian Olivier œuvre dans l’art brut, musica...
CHLOE – Figure de proue de la scène électronique française, Chloé a indubitablement emmené toute une...
EZRA - Orfèvre dans l’art du beatboxing, fin entremetteur de rythmes vocaux, il surprend par sa maît...