Lake Manyara is home to an incredible array of birdlife, including thousands of pink-hued flamingos. You can get very close to giraffes, elephants, buffalos and other animals grazing on the shoreline. This is a very unusual and memorable safari seeing wildlife from a whole new perspective: from the water! During this leisurely paddle at Lake Manyara, you will experience the awesome beauty of this secluded portion of serene nature and breathe fresh air.
Canoeing at Lake Manyara National Park from Arusha
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Spend some time at a memorable safari
- See lots of birdlife, including thousands of pink-hued flamingos
- Enjoy your time at Lake Manyara National Park
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 8-11)
Pick-up from Arusha Airport and Arusha area hotels or lodges. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ARP Travel Group
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.