Asheville Urban Bike Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours 45 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Kick off the fun-filled bike tour at Carrier Park parallel to the French Broad River
- Cruise through Historic Asheville neighborhoods on your own bike, checking out local landmarks along the way
- Make your way to various local establishments while enjoying recovery stops when needed
What to expect
Take an urban bike tour where you ride through Historic Asheville neighborhoods. Pedal your way on paved paths, greenways, and bike lanes, alongside a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided bike tour
What to remember
- Must stay with tour guides throughout the entire trip. We can adjust the tempo, either a bit slower or faster depending on your fitness level.
- Must be willing to have fun!
- Must be in good physical riding condition.
- You must have a great working mountain bike or gravel bike for the tour. The minimum tire size for gravel would be a 700 x 38. If you need to rent a bike please let us know in advance.
- Wear comfortable cycling clothing, helmet, closed-toed shoes.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the experience begins.