Athens airport shuttle bus service
- Travel from the airport to the city in less than an hour
- Avoid expensive cab fares and the hassle of public transport
- Choose from a selection of times to suit your flight details
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned vehicle and travel from Athens International Airport at Spata to your hotel in Athens city center.
The service runs from early in the morning to the evening, covering transfers to Athens hotels, and the return trip to the airport. It is cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport in the city, such as flagging a cab, and much less hassle than public transport. Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at well-placed information desks inside the arrival lounge. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at the bus stop.
- One-way shared transfer
- English speaking expert driver
For arrival shuttle bus transfers the meeting point is AKTINA TRAVEL AGENCY which is inside the Athens airport between gates A and B.
For departure shuttle bus transfers the pickup will be from the hotel lobby.
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage.
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at Euros 5 per item.
- Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges.
- Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item.
- Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused.
- For arrival transfers, the shuttle bus service operates from the airport every 2 hours on the hour on a daily basis from 09:00 until 19:00
- For departure transfers, the shuttle bus operates every 2 hours on the hour, from 08:00 until 18:00
- This shuttle bus service is only available for Athens city center hotels accessible by minivan and not for the Athens coastline or Piraeus located hotels
Athens's fascinating mix of antiquity and contemporary vibrancy is especially evident when the sun g...
A wealth of ancient treasures is packed into central Athens. On this guided morning tour, you'll unc...
Athens is peppered with important landmarks and archaeological sites. And there's no more flexible a...
The beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf are just a short journey away from Athens. This full day i...
This trip takes you out of Athens and into the open countryside to explore. Beyond the hustle and bu...
Delve into the ancient treasures of Delphi and Thebes on this full-day tour. And both are just a sho...