Athens by night walking tour with drinks and appetizers
- An enthralling night stroll in Syntagma, Plaka, Monastiraki and Psirri
- Sample a hearty, delicious plate of Greek mezedes served with house wine or raki.
- Small group size ensures a relaxed vibe
- Local expert guide at your disposal
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of centuries-old ruins as you look for the pulse of the city's nightlife and listen to your guide's engaging commentary. Dig into some plates of tasty Greek "mezedes" along the way and end your walk in thriving Psyrri.
Meet your guide in Syntagma Square, where you will see the Old Royal Palace aglow before you stroll across the bustling Ermou Street towards Plaka. Scope out the second-century seating at the Odeon of Herodes Atticus theater, which still hosts performances today, and then see where ancient Greeks met up as you check out crumbling columns around the ruins of the Ancient Agora.
Dive into Monastiraki for some flea market bargains found among the vendors scattered around the charming neighborhood, and then end you tour amid the lights and activity of Psyrri. Find out what bars and restaurants lure locals for their nightlife and dig into a tasty plate of "mezedes" (appetizers) as you sip wine or raki before your evening comes to a close.
- Four-hour walking tour with an enthusiastic tour
- A hearty plate with mezedes (savory Greek appetizers) in a traditional place in Psirri area
- One drink - choice between raki/wine/beer/ouzo or beverage
- Additional food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Students with valid student identification card: reduced
- Youths 12-17 years old: reduced
- Children 11 years old and under: no charge
The meeting point is at the fountain of Syntagma Square Your guide will be wearing a Greeking.me badge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Thursdays: 7.30pm
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
Delfi, chiamata anticamente "l'ombelico del mondo", il cui prestigio si estese oltre i confini del M...
Visit Athens, Europe’s first cultural capital, and get more out of your visit with the Athens City P...