Urban night life of Athens walking tour
- Explore the urban night life of Athens
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Live entertainment while enjoying a drink or food tasting
Walk through the modern parts of the city and see the illuminated sights at night. You’ll visit coffee shops and cool bars with live entertainment. Discover how locals spent their night in Athens and stroll in the coolest neighborhoods discovering the most secret spots.
Explore the urban night life in hidden places that only the locals know of. Listen Greek music and try local drinks and food. While Athens is a city with a rich history, this walking tour will show you the other aspects of Athens: the modern, exciting and hip side of the city.
Get lost in the most alternative neighborhoods of Athens, learning about their history as you visit the secret alleys, cool coffee shops and bars. Discover cool places to see and awesome things to do! Get off the beaten track and avoid touristic places on this guided walking tour.
- Local guide
- Greek welcome drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide at Monastiraki square, (Pl. Monastirakiou 6) in front of the little byzantine church, in the middle of the square. Your guide is holding an bag with the logo of Urban Athens Collective.
- Alcohol will not be served to people under the age of 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortble shoes and clothes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available: please inform at the time of booking if required
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Tours starting at 8.00pm and 10.00pm are offered also in Spanish
- Every night
- Departures at 8.00pm, 10.00pm and 11.00pm
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...