Walking tour of Athens highlights with New Acropolis Museum
- Discover all the most iconic sites in Athens in one single tour
- Explore all the monuments of the Acropolis and let your guide explain their fascinating history
- New Acropolis Museum, an absolute must-see and the best way to learn the amazing heritage of the city of Athens
Discover all the major sites in Athens and learn the history and anecdotes behind the most important monuments of the historical city and the Acropolis.
After being picked up at your hotel, you'll begin your experience at the House of the Greek parliament and the Monument to the Unknown Soldier where you'll have the chance to watch the changing of the guards. Your tour then continues on towards the National Gardens, passing by the Panathenaic Stadium and on to the beautiful neoclassical Zappeion Hall and Temple of Zeus. Next, you'll head towards the beautiful pedestrian walkway of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, passing by the Odeon of Herodes Atticus until you reach Areopagus Hill were you'll begin your ascent: while you walk, take in the spectacular views of the city below. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious sites of the Acropolis such as the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Nike Temple and the rest of the surrounding monuments.
Your tour will end at the New Acropolis Museum, an absolute must-see and the best way to complete your city tour of Athens, with its 4,000 artifacts on display and excavations visible under stunning glass floors.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and transfer
- Admission fees
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This experience is open only to passengers of 2 years of age or older
Every day at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm.
Athens's fascinating mix of antiquity and contemporary vibrancy is particularly evident when the sun...
A wealth of ancient treasures are packed into central Athens. On this guided morning tour, you'll un...
Athens is peppered with important landmarks and archaeological sites. And there's no more flexible a...
The beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf are just a short journey away from Athens. This full day i...
This trip takes you out of Athens and into the open countryside to explore. Beyond the hustle and bu...
Delve into the ancient treasures of Delphi and Thebes on this full-day tour. Just a short drive from...