Discover the lovely region of Burgundy and start your trip visiting the charming and pilgrim UNESCO world heritage-listed village of Vezelay also called the "Eternal Hill". Visit the Basilica of Sainte Mary Madeleine founded in 864, a place of pilgrimage on the road to St. Jacques de Compostelle. You'll then discover the famous wine yards of Chablis and the Domaine Laroche, established since 1850. Take in the burgundy bucolic countryside to the medieval castle of Bazoches built in the 12th century, where Kings Philippe Auguste & Richard the Lionheart stayed during their trip for the third crusade. You'll learn all about the winemaking process, and enjoy a prestigious wine tasting session in a century-old cellar. You'll be driven back to Paris at around 7.00pm.
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day Burgundy Tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the wine region of Burgundy on a day trip from Paris
- Discover Vezelay, a picturesque hilltop village and a major pilgrimage site
- Visit the stunning Roman basilica dedicated to St Mary Madeleine
- Stop to Chablis and Domaine Laroche, one of the region's oldest wineries
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A 12-hour guided tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Entrance tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Semi-private tour
- Private tour
You will be picked up at your hotel by your driver-guide. Confirm the pick-up place and time directly with your operator, whose contact information will appear on the voucher when booking. Please make sure to be ready 10 minutes before pick-up time.
What to remember
- Tour exclusively operated on a private basis
- Pick-up at the hotel starts at 7.00 am
- All reservations must be for a minimum of 2 persons
- The tour is operated with deluxe Mercedes 6 or 8 seated brand new air-conditioned Minivan V Class with Glassed panoramic roof and S Class with licensed driver-guide
- Tours are available in English and Spanish (tours in another language on request)
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- From November 11th to February 8th: Every day at 7.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50% refund.