Provençal market and lavender in Lubéron
- See the blooming lavender fields
- Stroll through a provençal market
- Discover the Occitane Museum
Discover the essence of Provence with this fullday tour of Aix-en-Provence, lavender fields of Valensole Plateau and the Musée de l'Occitane.
Departing from Avignon, you'll drive to Aix-en-Provence, well known for its cultural heritage. Elegant city where the light has something unique and flows in every little streets and places, Aix-en-Provence inspired many impressionism painters. You'll stroll through a provençal market where you can find a variety of fish, vegetables, fruits, olive oil and truffles.
You'll then head to Valensole Plateau. You'll pass by picturesque roads lined with golden wheat and blue lavender prairies as far as the eye can see. Many photo stops are included and free time to visit the village.
On the way back, you'll stop in L'Occitane cosmetics factory and visit the museum displaying the history of the trademark. You'll enjoy products at preferential rates.
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): reduced
Avignon Tourist Office, 41 cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of the Avignon Tourist information centre.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- 10th June 2018 - 20th July 2018
Everyday except Sunday
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.30pm
AIME MOI SI TU PEUX ! "Soirée speciale Saint-Valentin" + 1 COUPE DE CHAMPAGNE OFFERTE + de Julien Si...
de Bruno Gallisa avec Bruno Gallisa, Florine Demange mise en scène Nathalie Hardouin Adé est une fem...
THOMAS VDB "Bon chienchien" avec Thomas VDB - mise en scène Kader Aoun Pourquoi lire les livres en e...
Pascal Amoyel, piano et comédie
uteur Matéi Visniec Mise en scène / Scénographie Serge Barbuscia Musique Originale Eric Craviatto Av...
Découvrir un auteur : l’écouter, échanger avec lui, explorer son oeuvre, entendre ses textes, se pro...