- Visit the Fire lake, Sete Cidades lake and Caldeira Velha natural park
- Enjoy a liquor tasting
- See the pinneapple plantations
- Admire the view of both coast of the Island
In Seven Cities have as a highlight, the King View, which offers a panoramic view of the Seven Cities Lake, where you can see the Green and the Blue Lagoon and around the crater of the volcano of the Seven cities, and this place one of the seven Wonders of Portugal. Had been, also to know other places of great interest Tourist such as the Lagoa do Canario, Lagoa Santiago and Mosteiros.
The Fire Lake, it is a Lake of very blue waters, surrounded by a dense and lush vegetation endemic, being the highest lagoon of the island of Sao Miguel (Situated in the Pico da Barrosa placed on 937m)
On reaching the town of Ribeira Grande, you have to highlight the architecture of the Island Sao Miguel and the city of Ribeira Grande, pass by Viewpoint to overlooks part of the north coast of the island of Sao Miguel and you will have the opportunity to taste some traditional liquors.
After you will stop in the natural park of the Caldeira Velha, which offers visitors a relaxing stroll, having a direct contact with nature, having at its disposal two eras of train waters, whose temperatures vary between 35 ° at the new epoch and 25 ° in the older era and along the waterfall. At the end of this tour, you have the opportunity to visit the pinneapple plantation in a parish village Faja de baixo (Local unique in Europe, with the cultivation of pineapple).
- Entrance fees(except Natural Park of the Caldeira Velha)
- Liquour Tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance in Caldeira Velha natural park
Av. Infante Dom Henrique 25, 9500-092 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
The meeting point is at this adress: Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The meeting point is at this adress: Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Every Day: 9.00am
Nos autobus à toit ouvert à deux étages Yellow Bus vous permettent de découvrir Lisbonne de manière ...
Furnas est l'un des sites les plus célèbres de l'île de São Miguel avec une histoire d'activité volc...
Explore Sete Cidades and stop by a number of viewpoints to admire the natural beauty of this island ...
Join an exciting Marine Wildlife tour with Biologists and Naturalist Guides, to see and learn more a...
Join a fantastic and unique Wildlife Experience! Swim with wild Dolphins in the open ocean, and snor...
With this 2 days ticket, you get 2 tours in one ticket: Sete Cidades Tour Lagoa do Fogo Tour. Cross ...