- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Learn about a local traditional village
- Visit the one of oldest temples in Bali
- Relax and enjoy an all-Inclusive tour
Visit a surrounding traditional village on this full day Balinese Culture Tour. See and get to know crafts from local craftsmen including the process of making batik cloth using wax, Silversmith home industries and wood sculpture. Get a chance to experience the atmosphere of the ritual physical cleansing at the Holy Spring Tirta Empul Temple. The Tirta Empul Temple is one of oldest public temples in Bali, meaning that everybody can enter. Then, visit a natural coffee plantation and enjoy a traditional coffee or tea.
Enjoy your lunch at a restaurant offering a traditional Indonesian buffet while seeing the view of Mt Batur at an altitude of a thousand meters above sea level. The beauty of this tour route is that it takes you through the countryside, so you will see many rice fields as well as the beautiful waterfall at Tegenungan. In order to get close to the falls, a bit of stair climbing is required. Those who are not interested going down can stay and take the pictures from above. Your full day tour will end with a return trip to your hotel or direct transport to the airport for a night departure.
- English speaking and experienced driver
- Entrance ticket fees
- Parking and toll
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local tax regulation fees
- Admission ticket
- Lunch at Indonesian cuisine buffet
- Personal expenses
- For bookings of 5 people or more, there is a 10% discount
- Children 5-10 years: 15 % discount
- Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
- Maximum of 2 children allowed per booking
Pick-up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur or Jimbaran at 8.45am
A mix of wild excitement, breathtaking views, and an enriching experience await travellers in Ayung—...
The exciting moments in Bali won't stop even after you've checked out the beaches and other natural ...
Observe the beauty of the Bali's rural side when you join this downhill cycling tour — wear your gea...
If you're one who's always up for adventure and thrilling events, join this amazing trip to see and ...
Bali Adventure Tours puts Mason Jungle Buggies in their latest addition on the company's extensive a...
Ubud, known as Bali's artistic heart, is a popular destination where cultural performances and art c...