Explore the east side of Bali while being accompanied by an expert guide. Visit the Tenganan village, home to Bali's aboriginal people, then head over to the spectacular water gardens of Tirta Gangga and finish the day with a relaxing moment on the beautiful white sand of a virgin beach.
Tour of the beauty of East Bali
Duration: up to 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the beautiful Tenganan village and learn about its traditions and well-preserved layout
- Discover Tirta Gangga's beautiful water gardens
- Relax at a virgin beach and enjoy its peace and tranquility
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
What's not included
- Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily tours available from 8.00 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.