Escape your daily routine and join a friendly community of farmers, park rangers, and your fellow campers. Chill on the river on your private raft, swim under the waterfalls, and learn how to fish using traditional nets. Paddle your kayak down an uninhabited section of Sai Yok National Park. Light a campfire like a jungle expert and cook freshly-collected vegetables. Pitch your tent under the stars and fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle!
Excursions & day trips
Bangkok to Sai Yok Camping Adventure
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 72 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Pitch your tent in a national park
- Relax on a private raft by the scenic Sai Yok Waterfalls
- Hop on a kayak and paddle through an uninhabited section of the national park
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Use of equipment
- 2-night accommodation
What's not included
- Entrance fee to Sai Yok National Park (THB 300 per person, payable at the park entrance)
Chamberlain Hostel Bangkok, Silom Road, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand
Meet the rest of the group in the lobby of Chamberlain Hostel Bangkok
This tour departs every Friday.
Go Beyond Asia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.