This tour is an urban walking reflection on the main aims of urbanism and how they have been applied in the 22@ district in Poblenou, once a neighborhood full of workshops and industrial activities that are now being revitalized in order to recapture the spirit of its industrial heyday. Admire the Media-TIC building (2011 WAF winner: World Building of the Year), while your guide talks about architecture’s brightest stars, patents, parametric architecture, and, of course, Ildefons Cerdà, the Master and Founder of Barcelona's gridded plan.
Barcelona and the future guided tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about architecture’s brightest stars in Barcelona with an expert guide
- Admire the Media-TIC building, 2011 WAF winner (World Building of the Year)
- Discover the work of Ildefons Cerdà, the Master and Founder of Barcelona's gridded plan
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour (English)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for children under 12 years old
Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, 3, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide outside of the Disseny Hub entrance at Plaça de les Glòries (Metro L1, Glòries)
What to remember
- Group size: max. 20 people
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not be canceled, even if it’s raining or snowing
Monday at 4.00pm
Barcelona Architecture Walks
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.