Barcelona City Pass with free public transport
- Enjoy free admission into Gaudís Sagrada Familia and other top attractions in Barcelona
- Travel free by bus and train, already from/to the airport
- Take a free guided walking tour and free harbour boat trip
- Get numerous discounts and special offers for top attractions such as Casa Battlo, Casa Mila, Tibidabo adventure park
Discover the beautiful Mediterranean metropolis Barcelona with the Barcelona City Pass! Benefit from free admission into the city's most popular attractions and museums such as Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum and travel for free on public transport already from/to the airport Barcelona/El Prat. Save money and benefit from a wide range of advantages with your Barcelona City Pass.
Enjoy free entrance to Gaudi’s masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, with less time in line or explore Barcelona on a free walking tour, a free harbour boat trip and a one day hop-on-hop-off bus tour (included in the 3, 4 and 5 day pass). You can also enjoy free admission to over 25 museums and attractions, and up to 60% discount at theme parks such as Tibidabo, Flamenco shows, and restaurants.
The following is included in your Barcelona City Pass:
- Sagrada Familia - Priority access (Please state your preferred visiting date and time during booking)
- Museu de Cultures del Món
- Modern Art Museum: Fundació Joan Miró (skip the line)
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona CCCB (contemporary art, skip the line)
- Jardí Botànic de Barcelona (Botanical Garden)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies (art museum, skip the line)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA, skip-the-line)
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (skip-the-line)
- Museu Frederic Marès
- El Born Centre Cultural (exhibition center)
- Museu d'Història de Barcelona MUHBA – El Call
- Museu d'Història de Barcelona MUHBA – Plaça del Rei
- Museu d'Història de Barcelona MUHBA – Refugi 307
- Museu d'Història de Barcelona MUHBA – Via Sepulcral Romana
- Museu Blau (Natural History Museum)
- Museu Etnològic (ethnological museum)
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes (monastery)
- CaixaForum (exhibition center)
- CosmoCaixa (exhibition center)
- Museu de la Música
- Museu de la Xocolata (chocolate museum, skip-the-line)
- Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona (Modernism Museum, skip-the-line)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (Egyptian Museum, skip-the-line)
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport (skip-the-line)
- Museu Picasso
- Casa de les Punxes
- Harbor cruise with Las Golondrinas
- Circuit de Barcelona (Formula 1 track)
- Tour of Barcelona's Old Town
- Mirador de Colom - Columbus monument (viewing platform by the harbour)
- Many other discounts and special offers, e.g. for Tibidabo adventure park, Flamenco shows, rentals, and many more
Included free with the 3, 4 or 5 day Barcelona City Pass only:
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour including all 3 routes for the whole day with audio guide
- Free admission to museums, monuments, and attractions
- Exclusive discounts for tours as well as shopping
- Free walking tour and free harbor boat trip
- Free public transport including from/to the airport
- Travel guide in English with practical advice and insider information
- Discount on shows, shopping and leisure activities
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour (only with 3, 4, and 5 day pass)
- Personal expenses
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Youth ages 13-17: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Pick up your pass at the airport or in Barcelona's city centre. More information will be provided after the booking confirmation. After the pick-up you can start using the pass wherever you like.
- Collect your Barcelona City Pass upon arrival in Barcelona (Please check the opening hours of the pick-up point)
- Please be aware that the security precautions have been enhanced, which might lead to delays at the security checks
- Security checks will take place even if you have purchased a skip-the-line access
- When you go through the safety check there is a possibility that jackets, coats, backpacks and bags will be checked
- Please note also that bags (over 16 liters) and suitcases are not allowed at some attractions
- Valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days
- Usage according to opening hours of the services included
- The 2 and 3 day passes include public transport for 72 hours
- The 4 day pass includes public transport for 96 hours and the 5 day pass for 120 hours
The Barcelona Card Express lets you make the most out of your stay in the splendid Catalan city!For ...
The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
IVenture it’s an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monument...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
The result of Renaissance, Modernism, or Catalan Art Nouveau, largely determines the personality of ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Departing by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig...
The Catalan Modernism Museum of Barcelona (Museu del Modernisme Català, Mmcat) opened in 2010. It is...