Barcelona city tour Ferrari experience
- Drive a Ferrari in Barcelona
- Private driving experience
- Barcelonetta & The Beach (Duration: 20 minutes)
Drive around the stylish district of Barceloneta. Whilst cruising along the coast enjoy learning about the old fishermen neighbourhood and the early modernist designed Parc Citudella. Uncover the 92' Olympic Village and enjoy peering up the colourful and gregarious chequered streets which are the cross points between Port Olympic and Port Vell.
- Modernism & The Sagrada Famila (Duration: 40 minutes)
Discover the Modernism district and the heritage of 19th Century Bercelona by driving past Gaudi’s most recognised sites, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera with it’s undulating stone façade which is now a Unesco World Heritage site. What could be more thrilling then driving past the monument that has more visitor’s that any other site in Barcelona. 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is a work of art, an architectural masterpiece.
- Montjuic & The Old Urban F1 Circuit (Duration: 40 minutes)
Drive up 173 meters high to the Montjuic mountain, where you can enjoy a spectacular view over the port of Barcelona, across into the Mediterranean and into Gaudi´s artistic city. You will share the experience with a medieval fortress which acts as the perfect back drop as you drive back down the old F1 circuit which was famous with the Grand Prix organisers in the mid 19th century for its mountainside turns and hairpin bends.
- Tibidabo & The Skyline (Duration: 90 minutes)
This urban park is famously known for featuring in the Oscar winning film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which captures the stunning view points across every corner of the city. This tour is our most popular, as you drive out of the city you are able to truly appreciate the engineering of a Supercar as you test the potential of all its features.
- Driving experience
One Ocean Club (3 minutes from L4 Barceloneta Metro Station just behind the Muesu d’Història de Catalunya)
- Drivers must hold a registered license, or an international drivers license. If you do not hold the relevant license then we can organise a closed circuit for you to drive on
- Must be over the age of 21
- Be the holder of a driving license for over 3 years
- Adult participants shorter than 1.5 metres (approx 5’) or taller than 1.95 metres (approx 6’ 7”) and /or weighing more than 19 stone may have difficulty being accommodated for, BUT we always try to make sure everyone who wants to drive can
- If you have any medical conditions or disability which will affect your ability to undertake the experience, this must be disclosed when booking. Conditions such as epilepsy, respiratory or heart conditions must be disclosed before commencing the activity
- Daily from 11.00am to 8.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...