Barcelona foodies and markets gourmet tour
- Discover the markets and shops of the old town
- Enjoy three bites at La Boqueria market
- Taste the best local tapas or pintxos with beer or wine
- Learn about Catalonia’s cuisine and culinary culture
Take a walk through the alleys of the Barcelona centre and enjoy a a privileged view of the old town from the top of the tower of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi on a special sky walking experience. Admire a different perspective of the city while you taste a glass of cava. Continue your walk to the Boqueria market, one of the best markets of the world!
Do not miss the opportunity to taste the very best of finest local products directly from the stalls at this great market on Las Ramblas.
You will continue the experience in 3 tapas-bar tasting different tapas and "pintxos" always accompanied by local wine or beer.
In the center of the old town you will have the chance to ascend to the top of the tower of Santa María del Pi.
- Guided walking tour
- Visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi / Glass of cava
- Three bites at the Boqueria market
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
We Experience Shop; Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5
- Maximum group size: 12 people
Monday to Saturday at 11.00am
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
THE OFFFTERPARTY OFFF BARCELONA CLOSING PARTY: SUPERPITCHER + DJohnston + Jöelle Snaith with PeBe Ak...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...