Barcelona highlights private tour with Camp Nou skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Camp Nou Stadium and the FC Barcelona museum
- Admire Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllò and La Pedrera
- Enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona from Montjuïc hill
Explore the amazing Barcelona with a private driver and a private guide. Set your foot over the grassy field of the incredible Camp Nou Stadium and feel like a soccer champion, visit the pitch, the player's tunnel, changing rooms, the press room, the commentary boxes, the multimedia area, and the FC Barcelona museum. After this amazing experience, don't miss the main highlights of the city. After all, no tour of Barcelona can be completed without having a look at Sagrada Familia and at others building designed by Antoni Gaudi, such as Casa Batllò, La Pedrera, and finally Montjuïc hill. From here you will be able to take breath-taking pics of the entire city.
- 4 hours private guide
- 4 hours private driver
- Camp Nou Stadium tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Pick-up at your hotel
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Group size: min. 1 max 6 people
Daily at 9.00am and 2.00pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
Join us at London Big Day Out in June 2019 where sports fans, foodies, wine & beer lovers alike come...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...