Enjoy the most privileged views of Barcelona, sailing in front of the Barceloneta beaches while the last ray of sun falls on the city with the sunset that hides behind the Montjuic Mountain. Choose your favorite champagne and enjoy it with your loved ones on board or meet new people from diverse cultures in this sunset sailing, while you appreciate the views offered by the Mediterranean and its skyline at sunset.
Barcelona sunset sailing tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the most privileged views of Barcelona while the last ray of sun falls on the city
- Relax and let yourself be carried away by the waves
- Enjoy a glass of champagne with your love ones
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour tour on a 14-meter sailing boat with capacity for up to 12 people
- Professional skipper
- A drink per person
- Nuts, chip potatoes and olives
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infant (0-3 years old)
- Child (4-12 years old)
Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 103, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
This tour starts from This is MED: Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 103, 08039 Barcelona. Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
What to remember
- This is a bilingual tour offered in English and Spanish
- There is a maximum of 12 people for this activity
- No shows will not be refunded
- In case of cancellation due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to the client, if this is not possible, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded
- Comfortable footwear is mandatory
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.