In this unique hiking experience, you will discover the Collserola Natural Park walking through its beautiful trails and hidden fountains. You will reach the top of Tibidabo, place of an old amusement park, offering amazing views over the city. You will continue your route through a panoramic trail where you will have a break and eat a delicious typical Catalan Sandwich before coming back down to Barcelona.
Barcelona viewpoints and Tibidabo Natural Park hike
- Hike in Collserola Natural Park
- Visit Tibidabo amusement park, church and tower
- Enjoy amazing views over Barcelona from the best city viewpoints
- Transportation by public transport
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Typical Catalan sandwich
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Small-group tour (min. 2 people and max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
You'll start this tour from central Barcelona. For the first part of the activity, you'll enjoy a wa...
You will start the day hiking around the vineyards of el Penedès, a truly beautiful Catalan countrys...
Discover the verdant splendor of the Penedes wine region on an exhilarating 3.5-hour self-balancing ...
This Full-day cava tour is perfect to visit the Artcava winery with its thousand-year-old farmhouse ...
There's nothing like visiting Park Güell and taking a private tour of Barcelona's historic center!Th...
Barcelona has always been one with the sea, the Mediterranean. With this guided tour, you will walk ...