Breakfast winery experience and wine tour from Barcelona
- Discover how the wines from Alella are made
- Visit the winery and the 14th-century farmhouse
- Visit the vineyards, the production plant and the barrels room
- Taste the typical Catalan breakfast
Enjoy the opportunity to have an excellent Catalan breakfast in Alella’s vineyards, where you’ll also have great views of Barcelona and the coastline!
This experience also includes a visit to the winery which will give you the opportunity to visit a typical Catalan farmhouse and wander through the organic vineyards in its unique environment.
You will enjoy a tasty breakfast of pa amb tomaquet (a typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat with a wine-tasting in the garden of the 14th-century farmhouse.
Your guide will come and pick you up at your hotel, more or less at 9.00am. You will make your way to the winery, located in Alella. You will start your journey with a welcome and you will begin to enjoy the fantastic landscape where the organic vineyards are located as well as the views of Barcelona and the coastline. As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide will introduce you to the winery, surrounded by vineyards, the beautiful 14th-century farmhouse, all near the town of Alella. Here is a place where traditional winemaking techniques coexist with the latest techniques to produce small quantities of quality organic wines with great qualities.
After the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste a Catalan breakfast with wine tasting in the gardens. Once you have enjoyed and learnt all about the wines will make our way back to Barcelona.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
- Wine tasting with 5 different bottles of organic wine
- Tasty breakfast, of pa amb tomaquet, cheeses and cold meat
- Local guided visit to Alella vineyards and winery
- Mineral water and coffee
- Possibility to purchase wine and ship it to your home
- Tips and gratuities
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
- Pick-up from your hotel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- From Monday To Friday at 9.00am
Tour Barcelona on an 8-hour guided visit to see the most famous Gaudí landmarks with transportation ...
Olive oil is a basic element of the Mediterranean diet. For this reason, having this experience is a...
Montserrat Mountain is a place of wonder. The most peaceful moment is in the evening during the Vesp...
Wondering where to go and what to see in Barcelona? Your local host has you covered!You’ll visit the...
The Arús Library is a research centre which specialises in contemporary social movements, mainly tho...
Enjoy the diversity and sophistication of Barcelona’s most artistic community while you savor the di...
Pla de Bages is a privileged region surrounded by the mythical mountains of Montserrat and Castellta...
Take in views of the green countryside on a 1.5-hour drive to Besalú. When you arrive, enjoy a guide...
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel and then you will head to the nearest bike shop where th...
Climbing on a via ferrata is an exhilarating way to discover the natural beauty of Catalonia. Experi...