Casa de les Punxes skip-the-line tickets and audio guide
- Discover a fascinating alternative to Gaudí in Barcelona and admire the beauty of a 1905 castle
- Learn about Catalan culture and history while walking through the building's corridors and halls
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the city from the castle's spiky turrets
Enjoy a skip-the-line visit to Casa de les Punxes, emblem of Catalan modernism in Barcelona. Located in the very heart of the city, the building stands out as a unique architectural masterpiece, designed by Catalan architect Josep Puig I Cadafalch and declared National Historic Landmark in 1975.
Revolutionary, both in artistic and technical terms, Casa de les Punxes works as a perfect place to learn more about Art Nuveau, Catalan history, soul and symbology. During your visit, you'll have the chance to discover the legend of Sant Jordi, a key character in the shaping of Catalan history and identity.
Begin your visit from the first floor and, with the help of audiovisuals, immerse in the enchanted atmosphere of the place. Learn more about the family who commissioned the construction and about the Casa's hidden history.
Move freely on the roof and access all the punxes (Catalan for towers), each characterized by a different theme. In this way, get a deeper understanding of the Art Nouveau movement, enjoy explanations about the socio-cultural moment when the Casa was built and learn more about Puig i Cadaflach's life and work closely admiring his masterpiece.
- Admission ticket
- Audio guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-7 years old): free
- Youth (8-18 years old), students, seniors, disabled: reduced
Avinguda Diagonal, 420, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Casa de les Punxes.
- Audio guides available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian and Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passengers must provide their own carer
- Visits schedule could be occasionally modified due to public or private events
- Every day from 10.00am until 7.00pm. Last entrance at 6.00pm
- Entrance passes every 15 minutes
- Closed on 25 December
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
SATURDAY | DECEMBER 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
From the early career stages in an Amsterdam attic studio to being called “a breath of fresh air”, “...
Despide el 2019 y da la bienvenida al 2020 con los MOOG DJs (apertura puertas a la 01:00, la noche d...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...