Cooking class and tour of La Boquería market in Barcelona
- Enjoy a fun, participatory Mediterranean cooking class guided by a professional chef
- Discover the culinary market La Boquería
- Sample ten tapas from different cities in Spain and learn about their origins
- Taste exquisite Spanish cooking in beautiful surroundings
This dynamic Mediterranean cooking class is guided by a professional chef who will teach you about Spanish culinary traditions. Your tour will start at La Boquería Market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the traditional foods and also the most popular Catalans products.
Next, you will head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class. You'll learn a variety of traditional Spanish recipes for dishes such as paella, patatas bravas, and several kinds of tapas. Taste as you go along, and listen as the chef explains how to use important regional ingredients such as olive oil, tomatoes, and herbs.
Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each. During your lesson, you will learn how to make seafood paella, Spanish omelet and Catalan cream.
You will then be invited to our private lounge for a tasting menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters.
As an open workshop, up to 10 participants can attend so you are sure to meet interesting people.
Dynamic of the group:
- It starts with a walk in Boqueria Market, located in Las Ramblas of Barcelona
- You will be welcomed with snacks and drinks available while you cook
- A brief introduction of the activities will be given
- Every participant will have an apron, a table with space, with the materials, ingredients and food for cooking the meal
- With the help of an assistant and chef, you will be given directions and explanations of the recipes
- When the meal is done, participants will move to the dining area where you will sit at an imperial table to eat the prepared meal
- It includes tasting 10 tapas
- Event length: 4 hours approximately
- Tour of the La Boquería market
- Tapas tasting
- Cooking class
- Lunch with drinks and coffee or tea included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Just Royal Bcn, Plaza Real 3, 1º, 08002 Barcelona
Enter by buzzing doorbell Just Royal Bcn. Located in the Las Ramblas of Barcelona, next door to GLACIAR coffee shop.
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
OPIUM Barcelona pres. NAPS Genres: Urban,R&B Lines Up: NAPS Atmospheres: International Door Policies...
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
SATURDAY | DECEMBER 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
LOCKED Anniversary w/ Michael Mayer One of the key figures of Cologne, Germany's electronic music sc...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...