Dali Museum, Girona and Figueres full day tour
- Explore two of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the most preserved in Europe
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dalí
Discover the most outstanding attractions near Barcelona with our tour to Girona and Figueres in a comfortable VIP Class bus.
On this guided tour of Girona, you will discover its historic city with traces of many civilizations that maintains one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. On this walking tour you will discover the city's main sights including the colorful houses on the banks of the River Onyar, one of the most representative images of the city, and such emblematic monuments as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths and the Cathedral of Girona.
Once in Figueres, you will enjoy a walking guided tour to see the house of Salvador Dalí, the church of San Pedro and Dali Theatre and Museum as the tickets to the Dalí Figueres Museum are included. Inside the Museum you will immerse yourself in the special and amazing universe of Dalí and you will be able to admire the most important collection of works and jewels of the great artist of Figueres.
- Round trip Barcelona - Girona- Figueres - Barcelona in a luxury bus
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip
- Guided walking tour for 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona
- Guided walking tour for 1.5 hours around the city of Figueres
- Entrance tickets to the Dalí Museum and to the permanent expo 'Jewels of Dali'
- Visit to other monuments different to the Dali Museum
- Return Transfer service to your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- Children 8 to 15 years old
- Seniors from 65 years old
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Meeting point: Plaza de Cataluña, in front of Hard Rock Café Please
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Enjoy this round tour of the most outstanding heritage jewels near Barcelona traveling in a comforta...
Enjoy this excursion to Girona and Figueres two jewels of Catalan heritage. You will depart from Bar...
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to vi...
Avoid the crowds with early access to Montserrat Monastery.This tour not only invites you to know th...
Take a two hour guided walking tour around Barcelona’s Gothic quarter. Find the hidden secrets of th...
Discover Montserrat the most significant mountain in Catalonia. It is well known as the site of the ...
Visit the Montserrat Monastery, Catalonia's important pilgrimage site and ride on the Saint Joan Fun...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and...