Fast track entrance and guided tour of Sagrada Familia and Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Sagrada Família, the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí
- A visit to the Sagrada Familia museum
- Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the foremost work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- A visit to the exhibition space in the Sant Salvador Pavilion
- Tour Sagrada Familia
Discover one of the Antoni Gaudí’s treasures and one of the most visited buildings in the world. You will visit the astonishing interior of the church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
At the end of the visit, the guide will take you to Avenida Gaudí, which runs diagonally, breaking the grid of the Eixample district to join two of the city's main modernist monuments, the atoning Temple of the Sagrada Familia and the enclosure Modernist of Santa Cruz and Sant Pau. During the walk along this route the architectural elements of the avenue will be highlighted. You will take approximately 20-30 minutes until you reach Sant Pau.
- Tour Sant Pau Art Nouveau
On a visit to the Art Nouveau Site, you’ll be able to appreciate the foremost work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, one of the most important architects of Modernisme, the Catalan Art Nouveau, and the product of one of the most outstanding rehabilitation processes of recent years.
The exhibition space in the Sant Salvador Pavilion takes you on a journey through the history of medicine in Barcelona and one of Europe’s oldest healthcare institutions: from the first unified hospital in the city’s Raval district in 1401, La Santa Creu, to the 21st century. Display cases with medical materials and architectural elements, information panels, models and screens present part of the institution’s heritage collection.
The upper floor of the building concentrates particularly on the figure and work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, exploring the three main aspects of this genius of Modernisme: the scholar, the architect and the ideologue. There is also a space for consultation where you can find out more about the institution thanks to an interactive table, books, publications and digitalized historic documents from the Archive of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
Sant Salvador Pavilion marks the start of a recommended route around the outdoor spaces of the Art Nouveau Site that reproduce the garden city model designed in the early 20th century. As you stroll, admire the building’s lovely exteriors. Domes, roofs, façades, sculptures and stained-glass windows are the most outstanding elements.
You can also enter the Sant Rafael Pavilion and see its interior exactly as it was designed at the start of the 20th century. Moreover, you can take the underground tunnels communicating the various buildings and visit the most representative heritage spaces of the Administration Pavilion.
- Fast track entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child 4-10 years old
Julià Travel Office: Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking
- Arrival point: Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, street Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167
- Monday to Saturdays at 3.00pm, from 1 April to 31 October (Guided visit in English and Spanish)
- Friday and Saturdays at 10.00am, from 1 November to 31 March (Guided visit only in English on Fridays; English and Spanish on Saturdays)
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
You'll be able to enjoy the best rooftop of Barcelona from 6pm till midnight. One of the cutest suns...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...