"Gala Salvador Dalí" skip-the line tickets exhibition with entrance to the National Museum of Art of Catalonia
- Don't miss the first international exhibition dedicated to Gala
- Admire more than 180 works from around the world that reconstruct Gala’s complex and fascinating character
- Follow Salvador Dalí’s evolution as a painter and discover an important collection of his work
The exhibition will unveil a Gala who camouflaged herself as a muse while forging her own path as an artist: she writes, imagines and creates her own image, in addition to playing an essential role in Dalí's artistic development.
This exposition allows you to follow Salvador Dalí’s evolution as a painter and brings together an important collection of his work. The exhibition will also present a selection of paintings, drawings and photographs by other artists who were part of this surrealist universe, such as Max Ernst, Picasso, Man Ray, Cecil Beaton and Brassaï.
Never before has an exhibition dedicated to Gala been proposed at an international level.
- Salvador Dalí. Dream caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegrate one second before awakening, c. 1944. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Madrid. © Salvador Dalí, Fundació Gala-Salvador Dali, VEGAP, Barcelona, 2018
- Salvador Dalí. Portrait of Gala with two lamb chops in equilibrium upon her shoulder, c. 1934. © Salvador Dalí, Fundació Gala-Salvador Dali, VEGAP, Barcelona, 2018
- Salvador Dalí and Gala working on the “Dream of Venus” pavilion. 1939. Eric Schaal © Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, Figueres, 2018. Image Rights of Gala and Salvador Dalí reserved. Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, Figueres, 2018
- According to the ticket type you choose:
- Entrance to the "Gala Salvador Dalí" exhibition
- Entrance to the "Gala Salvador Dalí" exhibition and the permanent collection
- Guided visit
- Audio guide
- Under 16 years old and over 65 years old: free
Palau Nacional of Montjuïc
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc. Underground L1and L3 / Pl. Espanya; Buses 55, 150, 13, 37
- Free entrance: Saturdays from 3.00pm onwards; the first Sunday of each month; 12 February (Santa Eulàlia); 18 May (the International day of Museums); 11 September (the national day of Catalonia); 24 September (Day of la Mercè)
"Gala Salvador Dalí": From 6 July to 14 October
Winter opening times
- October to April: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 6.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Summer opening times
- May to September: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 8.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Mondays closed, except public holidays
Annual closing: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
The ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. The rooms are emptied 15 minutes before
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...