- Discover Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí
- See first important work of the Catalan architect
- Wander around the house at your own pace
Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí, and the first important work of the Catalan architect, is one of the key pieces of Gaudí's artistic career: the work that marked his point of departure, an architectural gem which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
Constructed between 1883 and 1885 by order of Mr Manuel Vicens, Casa Vicens is one of the first masterpieces of Modernism, the anticipation of the later work of Gaudí and a vivid example of the airs of aesthetic renewal that were breathed at the end from the 19th century to all of Europe. Originally, it was projected as a holiday home with a garden, in which geometric shapes and rich ornamentation, inspired by the surrounding vegetation, are present both in the exterior of the house and in the Its different interior spaces.
Wander around the house at your own pace as long as you like. As there aren't any media-guide devices, you can focus all your attention on observing the work and all its details. And the guides to interpret the house, located in several spaces. Before your visit, we will welcome you and explain some background information and possible routes to visit the building.
- Entrance ticket to Casa Vicens
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-6 years: free
- Youth 7-18 years: reduced
- Student under 25 years: reduced
- Senior over 65: reduced
- People with disabilities (no charge for companion): reduced
Carrer Carolines, 20. 08012 Barcelona
Casa Vicens. Metro station "Fontana" (L3), FGC stop Pl. Molina (L7), FGC stop Sant Gervasi (S5, S55, L6), Bus lines 22-27-32-87-114-N4-V17, Tourist bus Blue line
- Once you have finished the purchase process you will receive a confirmation email. Print or download the attached document with the QR code and bring it on the day of the visit. This is your ticket and you must show it at the entrance. You can also show it on your smartphone
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won't be able to leave the museum and enter again
- Tickets may be used on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel
- Route adapted for visitors with reduced mobility
- Visitors must begin exiting the building between 10 and 15 minutes before closing
- Monday to Sunday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Special days: 22 May (Santa Rita)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time
Questa visita guidata ti porterà alla scoperta di Casa Vicens, la prima casa di Antoni Gaudí, una ca...
Casa Rocamora è una dimora elisabettiana situata nel distretto di Putxet, che fu la dimora dove un t...
Rivoluzionaria sia dal punto di vista artistico che tecnico, la Casa de les Punxes è il grande capol...
Il capolavoro incompiuto di Gaudí attira oltre tre milioni di visitatori all'anno. Non vorrai di cer...
Passeggia nella fantasia di Gaudí mentre cammini tra i mosaici e i colonnati a volta e i bizzarri de...
Il Palauet Casades è un edificio sontuoso dalle linee classiche, costruito alla fine del XIX secolo....
Il villaggio di Colonia Güell si trova a soli 20 minuti da Barcellona ed è un ottimo esempio di vill...
La chiesa espiatoria La Sagrada Família è un lavoro su grande scala che è stato iniziato il 19 marzo...
Regalati un’emozionante gita di mezza giornata a Montserrat, la famosa montagna alle porte di Barcel...
Tour di un giorno che ti porterà in tre cantine della zona del Penedés, durante questa visita impare...