Gaudí Exhibition Center skip the line tickets and audioguide
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- A must to understand Gaudí
- Recorded commentary with audio headphones
- Perfect for all ages and knowledge levels
"Walking with Gaudí" is an indispensable and enjoyable way of understanding the work of the great architect. The Gaudí Exhibition Center is a new exhibition space in the recently refurbished Barcelona Diocesan Museum beside the cathedral. This extraordinary exhibition concerns the work and personality of Antoni Gaudí and features a unique collection of the great architect’s works, objects and documents. They represent almost a century of international research into Gaudí, the man, his work and his revolutionary way of working.
The Gaudí Exhibition Center has a series of technological devices that stimulate the mind with exciting sensations. The technology gives visitors an innovative, virtual reality experience using augmented reality and interactive content that add another dimension to the visit. This journey includes a spectacular 180-degree video-prologue, a virtual reality area, audiovisuals created specially for the exhibition, multimedia, holograms, stage sets, models, documents and unique pieces.
"Walking with Gaudí" also gives you the chance to rediscover an incomparable building, the Pia Almoina, built into the Roman wall, the original gateway into Barcelona’s famous Gothic Quarter.
- Entrance to The Gaudí Exhibition Center
- Audioguide in several languages
- Reduced for students, seniors (65+), people under 18 years old and children under 8 years old
Barcelona Diocesan Museum (beside the Cathedral)
How to get there
- By bus: Lines 45, V15, V17
- By metro: Line 4 Jaume I station – Line 3 Liceu station
- By Barcelona Bus Turistic: Red route – Barri Gòtic stop
- By Barcelona City Tour: East Green route – Catedral-Gòtic stop
- Audio guide, available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and Korean
- Winter time:
November – February: Everyday from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Summer time:
March – October: Everyday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
*Closed: 25 December
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...