Girona and Figueres with guided walking tours from Barcelona
- Explore one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the most preserved in Europe
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
Enjoy this excursion to Girona and Figueres two jewels of Catalan heritage. You will depart from Barcelona in a comfortable VIP Class bus and will head to the old Roman settlement of Girona to enjoy a walking tour of the historic centre. Stroll through the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe. Discover Figueres and get in touch with the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí.
After discovering the emblematic monuments such as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths and, obviously, the Cathedral of Girona, you will continue your trip to visit Figueres, the birthplace of the great painter Salvador Dalí, and will enjoy a guided walking tour of Figueres through the most singular corners of this charming little place. We will pass through the birthplace and home of Salvador Dalí's youth, San Pedro church and we will finish the visit in front of Dalí Theatre and Museum. The museum displays the single largest and most diverse collection of works by Salvador Dalí, the core of which was from the artist's personal collection.
- Round trip Barcelona - Girona - Figueres - Barcelona in a luxury bus VIP Class
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip.
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the city of Figueres
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Not mentioned services
- Children under 6
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza de Cataluña, in front of Hard Rock Café
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...