Get the perfect introduction to the Gothic Quarter, one of Barcelona’s most notable neighborhoods. Follow your local guide through ancient and narrow streets and hear the stories and legends behind some of the most culturally and historically significant buildings of the city. Discover the tangled history of the Barri Gotic, where the ancient Roman walls of the city coexist with the Medieval landmarks and the remains of the Jewish ghetto. Finish your experience with a sweet note, tasting delicious churros with chocolate, just like locals do.
Gothic Quarter small-group walking tour with churros
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Get a complete overview of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter
- Hear stories and legends of the places you'll see from your local guide
- Taste churros with chocolate, Catalonia’s favorite sweet-tooth treat
What to expect
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Churros with chocolate
What's not included
- Additional food
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Plaça Nova, 5, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In front of the Collegi D’Arquitectes de Catalunya
Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.