Barcelona 360º is the perfect tour to discover the most beautiful corners of the city with little time available. Barcelona at your fingertips by land with a guided walking tour that will cross the oldest and most charming streets of the city, by the sea in a sailboat of 14 meters ready to set sail and show you the skyline of the city while you have an aperitif at Catalan style and by air, feeling the adrenaline of being about to touch the Sagrada Familia in a helicopter trip that you will hardly forget.
Helicopter ride, walking tour and sailboat trip in Barcelona
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the most beautiful corners of the city
- Feel the adrenaline of being about to touch the Sagrada Familia in a helicopter trip
- Admire the most privileged views of Barcelona sailing in front of the Barceloneta beaches
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English speaking local guide throughout the tour (land, sea and air)
- 2-hour tour on a 14-meter sailing boat with a capacity for up to 11 people
- Helicopter tour of Barcelona (headphones for soundproofing engine noise.
- Disembark at the Barcelona heliport and transfer back to the port by boat
- Drink, olives and nuts
- Professional skipper
- Radio system during the tour
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees during the walking tour or any other services no detailed
- Infant (0-3 years old)
- Child (4-8 years old)
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This tour starts from Cataluña Square, in front of Hard Rock. Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
What to remember
- There is a maximum of 11 people for this activity
- No shows will not be refunded
- In case of cancellation due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to the client, if this is not possible, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded
- Comfortable footwear is mandatory
- Photo ID or passport is required to fly
- All passengers are subject to going through the metal detector at the helipad
- It is mandatory to carry a valid identity document to check-in at the heliport
- For the flight, the maximum weight per person and bag is 110 kg. More than 110 kg requires a second seat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.