Hot air balloon in Barcelona
- Live the unique experience of flying in a hot air balloon
- Enjoy the views of Catalonia from the air
- Enjoy a champagne toast with pastries after the flight
- Admire Montserrat, Cap de Creus, Pyrenees and more magical places
Live an incredible experience and start your day in a hot air balloon. Enjoy a 1h15min flight above Catalonia. Discover Montserrat, Cap de Creus, Pyrenees and more magical places as you climb to heights of up to 3,000 feet (900m).
Once you enter inside the basket, you will start your one hour and a quarter flying adventure above Catalonia.
After landing, join the champagne toast with biscuits. At the end of the activity you will receive your personal flight certificate and a photo story so that you can keep this memory forever.
Drop off to the nearest train station is also included in the activity.
- Hot air balloon flight over Catalonia
- Glass of champagne and biscuits
- Flight Certificate
- Photo story
- Drop off to the nearest train station
The tour operator will confirm the flight location once you have booked the activity. There are seven flight locations: Igualada, Bages (Manresa), Vic, La Cerdaña, La Costa Brava, Lleida and Banyoles i el Pla de l’Estany
- Due to meteorology, the flight can be cancelled or moved to another day
- The total of the activity is 3 hours
- No high-heels allowed. Casual dress code
- Winter, from October to April, at 8.00am
- Summer, from May to September, at 7.00am
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...