Hunt for dragons in Barcelona family tour
- Learn the history and medieval legends of Barcelona with and expert guide
- Hunt for dragons in Barcelona’s old Gothic Quarter
- Explore age-old buildings and discover hidden places
Meet your friendly guide in central Barcelona and enjoy a fun and educational two and a half hour walking tour specially designed to give children and their parents an entertaining background to the history of the city while sharpening their detective skills. On this fun-filled walk, your family will travel through time along the streets of the city center and learn about medieval legends that will capture the imagination of your children.
There is a lot to be found with every step you take through the old quarter. On your tour you will travel through the narrow streets, hidden inner courtyards and hunt for the amazing dragons watching us from the tops of the old buildings. All you have to do is keep your eyes open and look up. You and your kids will go back home with a collection of superbly unforgettable memories!
- 2.5hr guided walking tour
- Educational material
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir picture
- Surprises for the children
- Personal expenses and additional purchases made by client (snacks, drinks, souvenirs)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Children (ages 0-3) Free
Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona
Your guide will meet you at Plaça Reial (next to the Fountain).
- Minimum of 4 people is required per booking
- Tours operate with a maximum of 10 people per group
- This tour is suited to children from 4 to 12 years old
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring suitable clothing, footwear and sun protection during summer season
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
- Daily at 10.00am and 4.00pm
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
EVERY THURSDAY @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 00:30am Nace la “MANDANGA DE VERANO” la nueva fies...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...
Born and raised in the eclectic city of Barcelona, Dave has spent his life listening to a huge varie...