Illa Fantasia water park tickets
- Enjoy more than 20 different water slides and 3 large swimming pools
- Join Aquasound, Barcelona's funniest pool party
- A great way to cool off on warmer days
Visit Barcelona's most important water park in Vilassar de Dalt, Finca Mas Brassó s/n. This daily ticket will allow you to enjoy 22 rides, 3 macro swimming pools, 9 restaurants and a huge picnic area. A family-friendly water park with dedicated areas for all ages. Do not miss Aquasound Pool Party (all Thursdays during July and August), Barcelona's funniest party, open to all ages. With artists, special performances, DJ and many surprises… A great option for everybody wishing to escape from the heat of Barcelona!
- Entrance to the water park
- Free bus return service from Barcelona
- Children less than 90 cm: free
- Children from 90 cm to 120 cm: reduced price
- Senior (+65 years old): reduced price
Carretera de Vilassar de Dalt, 187, 08338 Premià de Dalt, Barcelona, Spain
- Visitors must present a ticket corresponding to their height. Otherwise they will be required to pay the difference
- In the event of an electrical storm, the water park will remain closed
- The free bus service to Illa Fantasia water park operates daily from Barcelona. Download this PDF file for more details
- Barcelona bus stops and departure times:
- Ronda Universitat, 5-17 (June and September at 10.00am, July and August at 9.00am and 11.00am)
- Av. Diagonal 161-163 (June and September at 10.15am, July and August at 9.15am and 11.15am)
- Passeig Taulat, Hotel Princess (June and September at 10.20am, July and August at 9.20am and 11.20am)
- Carrer de la Selva de Mar, 7 (June and September at 10.25am, July and August at 9.25am and 11.25am)
- Return service from Illa Fantasia water park:
- June and September at 5.30pm, July and August at 4.30pm and 6.30pm
- The water is open from 9 June to 11 September
- June and September: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- July and August: from 10.00 to 7.00pm
- Blackout dates: 8 July and 14 August
Are you ready to dive in on the fun? Wait no longer and come and cool off in the water park of Port ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover ...
Discover the most outstanding attractions near Barcelona with our tour to Girona and Figueres in a c...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
An spectacular night-time experience that will amaze everyone. Live an absolutely unique immersive e...
An expert guide will accompany you through the heritage district, the Quadrat d’Or or Golden Square:...
Don't miss the Park Güell tour, you won't find a park like this one anywhere else in the world! This...
Take advantage of this offer to visit the most admired works of Gaudí combined with the smartest sho...
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona with this half day tour to the beautiful mountain of ...