Intimate sailing experience with a local aperitif
- Taste the best local vermouth and appetizers under the sun on a luxury boat
- Cruise along the gorgeous Barcelona coast and awe at its skyline
- Listen to live music by a local guitarist on board
Relax and let your worries drift away as you sail into the Mediterranean Sea! Admire Barcelona’s skyline on board of a classic 2 masted schooner, 22-meter wooden boat from beginnings of 20th Century, and let the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail further from the coast.If you are a sea lover and want to explore the coast of Barcelona on board of an exclusive sailing boat, this experience is made just for you!
Relax while sipping a chilled glass of a local vermouth or soft drink, and nibble on a selection of typical tasty appetizers. Meanwhile, let yourself be amused by a live Spanish guitar player, who will set the exclusive touch of the morning. Our expert crew will make sailing a truly unique experience that you will enjoy with a maximum of 13 people.
- 2 ½ hour Barcelona sailing cruise
- A chilled glass of vermouth and local appetizers
- Live music on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Moll d'Espanya, 7, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Reial Club Nàutic de Barcelona, Moll d'Espanya, s/n, 08039
- Please, bring a passport or an official ID with picture in order to be able to enter the venue
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11.30am
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
EVERY THURSDAY @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 00:30am Nace la “MANDANGA DE VERANO” la nueva fies...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...
Born and raised in the eclectic city of Barcelona, Dave has spent his life listening to a huge varie...