- Impressive architecture of the Montserrat Monastery
- Avoid the crowds
- Cultural heritage and history of the church
- The Sagrada Familia, the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí
Get to know two important places while you are visiting Barcelona. This tour not only invites you to know the spirituality living Montserrat and the amazing architecture of the Sagrada Familia, but also to have the opportunity of knowing the beautiful culture of Catalonia.
First you will depart from Barcelona to Montserrat Monastery. Visit the Museum of Montserrat and marvel at its cultural heritage. Here you can learn all about the archeology of the East given by Mesopotamia, Cyprus, Egypt and Palestine, you can also admire old paintings from the thirteenth to eighteenth centuries by artists such as Morales, El Greco, Berruguete, Caravaggio, among others.
Fall in love with the architecture of the Basilica which combines Gothic and Renaissance styles. And get the chance to see the beautiful atrium and sacristy, get an appreciation of the talents of the singers, composers and teachers through the explanatory audiovisual showing the choir line.
In the afternoon, when you get back to Barcelona, you will have free time to eat (by your own) before leading to the Cathedral of Sagrada Familia. Get to see the façades and the interior of the basilica, you will acquire essential knowledge that only your guide can give about the symbolism representing the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the construction in stone.
- Transportation from meeting point to Montserrat Monastery
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets to Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia
- Liquor tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation from Plaza Catalunya to the Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café
- Please note that this tour is divided in two parts. First you will have the tour to Montserrat that will start at 6:45 at Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Café. When this tour ends, around 1.00pm you will have free time to have lunch and go to the meeting point for the Sagrada Familia tour (BOTIGA TIENDA SHOP at 3.20pm) on your own
- Take a jacket with you as it may be a bit cold up on the mountain and comfortabel shoes as we will walk a certain amount of kilometers
- From the 24th of March to the 31st of October: daily
- From the 1st of November to the 23rd of March: tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday
- The morning tour to Montserrat starts at 6.45am
- The guided visit of the Sagrada Familia begins at 3.30pm (be 15 min before)
Note: In the low season (from 1 November to 23 March) this tour operates only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous cathedral of the Sagrada Familia. You will discover a striking tem...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
An spectacular night-time experience that will amaze everyone. Live an absolutely unique immersive e...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Cette visite guidée vous emmène à la découverte du seul parc conçu par Gaudi à Barcelone: le Park Gü...
Discover the creative genious of Gaudì, through two masterpieces which showcase his originality at i...
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.You will start o...
Sant Pau, the world's largest Art Nouveau Site, is a place waiting for you to discover. The visitor ...
Learn to windsurf at one of Barcelona’s premier watersport locations during a 2.5-hour windsurfing s...